“Hunar Se Rozgar Tak” is a Skill Development Programme which comes under ministry of Tourism. Under this scheme we provide these courses-
- Multi-cuisine Cook is responsible for cooking variety of foods for consumers and arranging and managing food resources in the kitchen.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: 8th Class Passed
Food and Beverage Steward
- Also known as “Waiter or Waitress”, the Food & Beverage Service Steward is responsible for efficiently and courteously serving food and beverage to guests of hotel, restaurant, canteens and banquet functions.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: 10th Class Passed
- The individual at work identifies housekeeping requirements of the guest rooms and designated area, follows standard procedures, gathers resources, undertakes systematic cleaning, provides linen, makes beds, performs periodic deep cleaning, completes assigned housekeeping tasks and maintains record of work completed.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: 5th Class Passed
Front office Associate
- Also known as ‘Front Desk Associate’ or ‘Guest Service Associate’, Front Office Associate is responsible for receiving the guest, handling guest registration process, attending to any guest requirements, cashiering and handling guest accounts during the stay.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: 12th Class Passed